pocket environment anemometer meter measures airflow, temperature, light and relative humidity. It has a lightweight low-friction ball vane providing high accuracy at high & low air velocity. The robust case incorporates a large easy-to-read display and wrist strap. Ideal for practically all conditions.
- Selectable m/s, fpm, mph, km/hr or knots
- Shock resistant low-friction ball vane
- Easy to use push button operation
- Data hold freezes current measured value
- Min/max memory since power on
- 18mm LCD display with function indicators
- AAVM-8000 Has a 2 line display for 2 measured values e.g. Air velocity & Temperature and a K type thermocouple input
- Supplied with instructions for use
- Requires 1 x PP3 9V Battery ALR-61
- Light 0 to 20,000 lux or 0 – 2,000 Fc x 1 +/-5%
- Humidity : 10 to 95 %RH,oC/oF
- Anemometer : 0.4 to 30.0 m/s.
- Anemometer unit : m/s, km/h, MPH, knots, ft/min, oC/oF.
- Light : 0 to 20,000 Lux, 0 to 1,680 Ft-cd, auto range.
- Type K Thermometer : -100 to 1300 oC, oC/oF.